School of Health
SKUMS at a Glance
Deputy of Education
Deputy of Research & Technology
Education at SKUMS
Education Development Center(EDC)
Committee of Research in Education
Student's Committee of Medical Education Development
Basic Health Sciences Institute
Clinical Biochemistry Research Center
Cellular & Molecular Research Center
Medical Plants Research Center
Cancer Research Center
Research Center in Health Modeling
Social Determinants of Health Research Center
Research Center in Midwifery & Nursing Sciences
Student Research Committee
Ayatollah Kashani Hospital
Vali Asr Hospital
Cellular and Molecular Research Center
School of Health
Water and wastewater treatment
Industry and the environmental interactions
1. Photo-catalytic inactivation of E. coli using stabilized Ag/S, N-TiO2 nanoparticles by fixed bed Photo-reactor under visible light and sunlight. Neda Masoudipour, Mehraban Sadeghi*, Fazel Mohammadi-Moghadam.
2. Removal of Lead Ions from Industrial Wastewater Using Precipitation Process. Mehraban Sadeghi, Habib Karimi, Moluk Hadi, Ali Janvand.
3. Removal of Acid Red 18 (Azo-Dye) from Aqueous Solution by Adsorption onto Activated Charcoal Prepared from Almond Shell. Akram A. Najafi, Fazel Mohammadi Moghadam, Mehraban Sadeghi*, Rohollah R. Rahimi, Sara Hemati, Ali Ahmadi.
4. Evaluation of sulfadiazine (SDZ) removal from wastewater by persulfate activated with iron sulfate. Mohsen Arbabi, Somayeh Shahsavan, Mehraban Sadeghi*, Abdolmajid Fadae, Sara Hemati.
5. Biodecolorizationn of Reactive Black 5 and Reactive Red 120 azo dyes using bacterial strains isolated from dairy effluents. Mehraban Sadeghi, Soleiman Forouzandeh, Heshmatollah Nourmoradi, Mohsen Heidari, Ali Ahmadi, Mohammad Saeid Jami, Rahman Abdizadeh, Fazel Mohammadi-Moghadam.
Environmental Health Engineering Department, Health Faculty, Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences, Shahrekord, Iran
0098 38- 33334678
Ministry of Health & Medical Education
Follow SKUMS on social:
Copyright © 2014 S.K.U.M.S - All rights reserved